Having fun learning!
Become one with the powder and double your pleasure by tackling the slopes with the help of instructor. Our certified and skilled instructors will guide you through the right trails for your level of expertise. Whether you’re a first-time skier or are of intermediate calibre, you can improve your technique and get the most out of your exciting experience with advice from our trusted instructors. Our team is made up of avid skiers of all ages and backgrounds who share a common goal and passion: teaching the next generation of skiers. Note that helmets are very strongly recommended.
Ski or Snowboard introduction
|Ski or Snowboard introduction (Iniski)||1 person||Additional person|
Private Ski or Snowboard Lessons
|Private lesson||1 person||Add. person (max 2)||1 hour||53.00$||26.50$|
|2 consecutive hours||95.00$||47.50$||3 consecutive hours||135.00$||67.50$|
Reservation Policy - Iniski and private lessons
- Reservations must be made with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard).
- You must provide the full payment in order to secure your reservation.
- You must be at the main lodge a minimum of 30 minutes before the scheduled lesson to be ready on time.
If your package includes equipment rental, you must make your way to the InterSport rental lodge at least 60 minutes before your scheduled lesson. (Note that for a 9:00 am lesson, you must be at the rental lodge upon opening at 8:30.)
Cancellation Policy - Iniski and private lessons
- If you are unable to attend your lesson, you must inform our Customer Service department at 418-665-0095 ext. 151, before 4 p.m. the day before your scheduled lesson to have it postponed to a later date without penalty.
- Should we receive your notice later than 4 p.m. the day before your lesson, no modification or cancellation will be accepted and no reimbursement or credit will be offered.
Skiing for everyone! Ask our Ski School manager about our tandem ski chairs, designed for individuals with reduced mobility or capabilities. We can help you find a package suited to your needs. A free lift ticket is offered to any companion for the duration of the package. Reservation required 7 days in advance.
This form is not a reservation form but an information request form. To make a reservation for a ski lesson or assisted skiing, please contact the Mont Grand-Fonds ski school directly email@example.com or call 418-665-0095